GamingPlaza
GamingPlaza
GamingPlaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread

Go down 

Are You A 3DS Ambassador?
Yes
Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap100%Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap0%Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Torpoleon

Torpoleon

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread   Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

For those wondering, a 3DS Ambassador is someone who bough a 3DS before August 12, 2011. If you did (some could be able to get one with the price drop thanks to places like Wal-Mart) and accessed the Nintendo eshop before August 12, 2011, you are an ambassador. You get 10 free NES Games and 10 free GBA Games, so that is pretty much Nintendo's way to make those who purchased a 3DS before the massive price drop, like me, somewhat happy.

NES Games (Available September 1, 2011)
Super Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong Jr.
Balloon Fight
Ice Climber
The Legend of Zelda
Five other which have yet to be revealed

GBA Games (Available Sometime This Year)
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Metroid Fusion
WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Five others which have yet to be revealed

You can find more information at nintendo.com.

I'm actually pretty excited to be getting some of these games (hopefully Minish Cap is included), though it would have been better if I bought a 3DS close to August 12, thanks to places like Wal-Mart.

So, what do you guys think about the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program? Are you an ambassador? What games will you be getting? Did this make you want a 3DS? Do you think this is a good "reward" for early buyers?
Back to top Go down

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamingPlaza :: Nintendo :: Nintendo 3DS-
Jump to: